Aalska Cruise Options

Q: Do you know of a 2-3 day cruise that would take us back in to inner islands to see iceburgs, whales,and other sites?

A: The most common cruises are either a 7 day Alaska cruise on a major cruise line or a day cruise through the Kenai Fjords National Park or Prince William sound. You would need to book a private charter in a destination such as Seward, Whittier or Juneau to do what you would like to do. The links will lead you to the visitors association in each destination for more information.

No comments yet. Be the first.

Leave a reply