Weather Cancellations

Q: What happens if my day cruise or flightseeing tour is not able to depart due to weather?
A: Normally, if any of our tours are cancelled by the provider due to a weather issue they will notify us of the cancellation and we will refund you directly. Be sure to contact us once you get home to confirm.


  1. April 10th, 2016 | 1:55 pm

    We are interested in the flightseeing and wonder if we reserve the first flight and for some reason there is a weather issue, if we can go on the next flight if it is not already full.

    Trying to decide whether to reserve this in advance or take our chances and wait to book when we are in Denali. Any recommendations? We ill be in Alaska in early to mid-August.

    Thank you.

  2. April 12th, 2016 | 4:01 pm

    Cindy, I would book in advance and here is why. If its really good weather, they will sell out. But if you book in advance and weather is questionable they will work you in as time allows around your other activities. If they can’t fly then they will fully refund you.

Leave a reply